Parent and Family Orientation
Parents and families are an integral part of the Temple University community. We look forward to engaging with our incoming parents and family members during a virtual Parent and Family Orientation program which will help you learn more about the resources and services available at Temple, while also engaging with Temple administration, students, and family members.
Summer 2021 Parent and Family Orientation will be facilitated via the Temple Parent and Family Experience Portal. We've developed this virtual experience to provide you with the resources needed to help you and your student navigate their transition to Temple.
Parent and Family Orientation includes the following.
- Temple Preview. Review the same online pre-orientation experience your student is required to complete.
- Spotlight Series. Weekly posts highlighting important campus resources available to view in the Orientation Hub and sent to your email.
- Ask the Experts panels. Ask questions to representatives from the offices and resources highlighted in that week’s Spotlight Series posts on Thursdays at 12pm EDT via Zoom.
- Family to Family panels. Learn more about what it’s like to be a family member or supporter of a Temple student from members of our Temple Family Council.
- Student Perspectives panels. Ask current Temple students questions about the student experience.
Parent and Family Orientation will begin on June 21. Registration for live panels will be available in mid-June.
Questions? Visit our Parent and Family Orientation Frequently Asked Questions or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 204-8531.