Parent & Family Orientation
Parent & Family Orientation is an optional program offered to parents and family members during the New Student Orientation sessions. The goal of this program is to help acclimate parents and families to Temple University and the surrounding Philadelphia community. Transitioning to college is not always an easy process. For this reason, we provide the parents and families of our new Temple Owls the opportunity to network and learn all about the different services and resources that Temple has to offer them and their students.
Spring Parent & Family Orientation
Friday, January 12th, 2018
Is your student starting at Temple for the Spring 2018 Semester? Join us on Friday, January 12th for an optional Parent & Family Orientation.
Note: Registration is required. Session occurs concurrently with New Student Orientation (orientation for incoming freshman).
Schedule & Program Overview
Howard Gittis Student Center, Room 200
1755 N 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Presentations by the Dean of Students, Student Financial Services, Bursar's Office and more
- Resource Fair with representation by campus partners
- Parent Panel with current Temple parents and students
- Sessions from Career Services, Student Success Center and other student service offices
- Walk away with a Parent & Family Resource Guide, Temple Giveaways, and new connections!