Rescheduling Your Orientation
Below you will find an overview of Orientation for Summer 2021. Please check back soon for updated details about Spring 2022 Orientation.
You are able to change your orientation/advising date through your TUportal. Please follow the instructions below to reschedule your date.
To Drop Your Originally Selected Orientation/Advising Session:
1. From the Student Tools Tab in TUportal, select Register for Classes (Add/Drop).
2. Select the term “2021 Fall Orientation Term”; Click “Continue”.
3. In the Summary Panel select "Drop Web" in the action menu. To complete the transaction, click "Submit".
4. To select a new date, click in the "Subject" field and select your school's orientation. Honors students should select "Honors Orientation" and Ambler Campus students should select "Ambler Campus Orientation." Click "Search."
5. Available advising sessions will appear. Expand the "Title" column to see more session details. Scroll down to find a session you would like to register for based on your student status (first-year/transfer).
6. Click “Add” next to the session you would like to attend.
7. The session moves to the "Summary" panel. Click "Submit" to complete registration.
8. If you registered correct, under "Status" you will see "Registered."
9. In the "Schedule Details" panel to the left of the "Summary" panel, you will find more information about the time and date.
Note: You will NOT receive a new registration confirmation email if you have rescheduled.
Note: If you receive an error message, you are trying to register for a session that is NOT your admitted school/college, student status (freshman/transfer), or campus.