Registration for Orientation is now available!
The step to "Register for your Orientation session" will appear on your TUportal's Next Steps Channel 2-3 business days AFTER you have completed your Next Steps Before Registering.
Registering for your Orientation session:
1. In your Next Steps Channel, select the step that reads, "It is time to select your Orientation session."
Note: If you do not see this step in your Next Steps Channel and you have completed all of your steps, please wait 2-3 business days until the step appears before attempting to register.
2. In the Events channel, click on the button that displays "_______ Orientation". This will display your school/college.
3. Available Orientation sessions will be displayed. Select the drop down menu under "Select date and time" to choose an available session.
Don't see a session that will work for you? More dates will become available throughout the summer.
NOTE: To be eligible to register for and participate in an in-person Orientation session, you must be compliant with the COVID-19 vaccine requirement. For more information about Temple's vaccination policies, including guidance on how you can upload your COVID-19 vaccine information, visit our Student Health Services website.
4. Complete requested information and select the "Register" button.
5. You will receive a registration confirmation email to your TUmail account 24-48 hours after registration. You can also confirm your upcoming session and details by selecting the session listed under "My Upcoming" in the Events channel and reviewing session details. If you do not receive a confirmation email or see your session details, please contact New Student and Family Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.