Below you will find an overview of Orientation for Summer 2021. Please check back soon for updated details about Spring 2022 Orientation.
Registration for Orientation is now available!
The step to "Register for your Orientation session" will appear on your TUportal's Next Steps Channel 2-3 business days AFTER you have completed your Next Steps Before Registering.
Registering for your Orientation session:
1. In your Next Steps Channel, select the step that reads, "It is time to select your Orientation session."
Note: If you do not see this step in your Next Steps Channel and you have completed all of your steps, please wait 2-3 business days until the step appears before attempting to register.
View the instructional video on how to register for your Orientation session or follow the step-by-step instructions below.
2. Select the term "2021 Fall Orientation Term." Click "Continue."
3. Click in the "Subject" field and select your school's orientation. Honors students should select "Honors Orientation" and Ambler Campus students should select "Ambler Campus Orientation." Click "Search."
Note: You must know the name of the school or college to which you have been admitted.
If you would like to change your major, please visit the Changing Your Major page on our website.
4. Available advising sessions will appear. More dates will become available throughout the summer. Expand the "Title" column to see more session details. Scroll down to find a session you would like to register for based on your student status (freshman/transfer).
5. Click "Add" next to the session you would like to attend.
6. The session moves to the "Summary" panel. Click "Submit" to complete registration.
7. If you registered correctly, under "Status" you will see "Registered."
8. In the "Schedule Details" panel to the left of the "Summary" panel, you will find more information about the time and date.
9. You will receive a registration confirmation email to your TUmail account 24-48 hours after registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact New Student and Family Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you receive an error message, you are trying to register for a session that is NOT your admitted school/college, student status (freshman/transfer), or campus.