What to Bring
Items to Bring
Philadelphia is a four season city with spring, summer, fall, and winter. When you arrive in August, the temperature will be 30°-35°Celsius. You will be able to purchase electronics and household goods such as sheets and towels during the shopping trip on August 20; however, you are welcome to bring things with you from your home.
- 9-Digit TUID number
- AccessNet username and password (log in for TUportal/TUmail)
- Writing utensil (pen or pencil)
- Casual and comfortable clothing and shoes
- Toiletries, towel, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.
- Twin sheets, pillow and blanket (residence halls are air conditioned)
- Alarm clock
- Money for personal expenses, if needed
What not to bring to your Orientation Session:
- Alcohol, drugs, or weapons
- Valuables or expensive electronics
- Guests (friends, significant others, etc.)