Transportation and Parking
Broad Street Subway:
All local Broad Street subway trains stop at Cecil B. Moore station (Broad and Cecil B. Moore Avenue).
By SEPTA Bus:
The "4" and "16" buses stop on Broad Street at Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Montgomery Avenue, Polett Walk, and Norris Street. The "23" bus stops on 12th Street (southbound) and 11th Street (northbound) at Polett Walk, Montgomery Avenue, and Cecil B. Moore Avenue.
SEPTA Regional High Speed Lines:
All lines stop at Temple University station, located at 10th and Berks Street. For more information, please visit the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) website.
The Amtrak Station Building in Philadelphia is located in 30th Street Station (2955 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104). To get tickets or check out the full schedule, please visit the Amtrak website.
If you plan to come to campus for the day you are able to utilize one of our many parking lots on campus. For more detailed information please visit the Parking Services website.
There is a daily rate of $17 per entry in:
- 15th Street Lot (1855 N. 15th St., Philadelphia, PA 19122)
- Diamond Street Lot (1140 W. Diamond St., Philadelphia, PA 19122)
- Liacouras Garage (1710 N. 15th St., Philadelphia, PA 19121)
An hourly rate of $4 is charged in:
- Cecil B. Moore Lot (1223 Cecil B. Moore Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19122)
- Montgomery Garage (1859 N. 11th St., Philadelphia, PA 19122)
An hourly rate of $6 is charged in the Tuttleman Lot (1205 W. Montgomery Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19122).