Temple Family Association
As a parent or family member of a Temple student, you are automatically considered a member of the Temple Family Association!
Temple University’s Family Association intensifies and improves the student experience by providing parents and family members a network of support.
Membership benefits and services for members of the Temple Family Association include:
- Access to the Parent & Family Experience Portal
- Customized e-newsletters at the frequency of your choice
- Important announcements, news, and safety notifications
- Volunteer opportunities to engage with the Temple community such as Parent & Family Weekend, Undergraduate Admissions events, Parent & Family Orientation Parent Panel
- Eligibility to serve on the Temple Family Council
To enjoy the benefits and services the Temple Family Association click HERE to activate your FREE membership by signing up for our Parent & Family Experience Portal.
The Parent and Family Experience Portal is a new way to stay involved with your student and Temple University. It includes the following:
- Access to important campus news and deadlines
- Personalized newsletters
- Alerts via email
- Sharing of updates with friends and family
*Once you create an account, you can select the type and frequency of information you receive. If your email address or contact information changes, please update this on your Parent and Family Experience profile.