Orientation Early Arrival Process
Orientation Early Arrival Process:
Students who live more than 100 miles from Temple's Main Campus may arrive the night before their registered orientation session for a $30 fee. All of our overnight orientation sessions allow for early arrival. Students who wish to arrive the night before their orientation session must complete the following steps at least two weeks prior to their orientation session:
- Register for an orientation session that has an overnight component through your TUPortal
- After you register for your orientation session, fill out the form found here. (Log in with your TU AccessNet Username and Password)
- A confirmation email will be sent back to you within 2-3 business days.
- Arrive between 5:00 and 7:00pm the night before your scheduled session and check in at James S. White Hall.
- The Office of Orientation, New Student & Family Programs will charge the $30 fee to the student's Fall semester bill. The Office of Orientation, New Student & Family Programs does not accept cash, checks, or credit cards.
Please note: Students arriving early for orientation will not be provided meals or activities the night before the orientation session begins. Due to the limited number of students who arrive early for orientation, students may not have a roommate this night. The residence hall will be staffed with a security guard and student resident assistants.