Orientation Early Arrival Process
Students who live more than 100 miles from Temple's Main Campus may arrive the night before their registered orientation session for a $35 fee. Students who wish to arrive the night before their orientation session must complete the following steps at least two weeks prior to their orientation session:
- Register for an orientation session that has an overnight component through TUportal
- After you register for your orientation session, fill out the Orientation Early Arrival Application and pay the $35 fee. (Log in with your TU AccessNet Username and Password). Click here for application instructions.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your payment and a reminder email in advance of your New Student Orientation session. .
- Arrive between 5:00 and 7:00pm the night before your scheduled session and check in at James S. White Hall.
Please note: Students arriving early for orientation will not be provided meals or activities the night before the orientation session begins. Due to the limited number of students who arrive early for orientation, students may not have a roommate this night. The residence hall will be staffed with a security guard and Conference Assistants.
- This form does not register you for your New Student Orientation session. Register for your New Student Orientation session in TUportal.
- This form is not an Early Arrival Request to arrive on-campus prior to Fall Opening in August. Only complete this form if you need to arrive the night before your New Student Orientation session.