Mission, Vision, and Values
To integrate new students and families to the Temple community through innovative and inclusive programming.
To prepare Temple students for a fulfilling university experience.
- Excellence - We consistently bring our best efforts to achieve quality outcomes.
- Inclusion - We embrace the knowledge, skills, experience and identity of each individual in our community.
- Innovation - We are creative and embrace change.
- Integrity - We do what we say we will do and are committed to working in an ethical manner.
- Respect - We appreciate the dignity and effort of every individual and acknowledge their contributions.
- Engage new students and families in their acclimation to Temple and the surrounding Philadelphia community, from enrollment through commencement.
- Facilitate and enhance students’ academic, social, and personal development through intentional relationships and need-based programming.
- Educate stakeholders in their roles and responsibilities as a continued resource to develop and retain students in transition.