Ambler Campus Students
Incoming Freshman and Transfer students accepted to the Ambler Campus can choose from a variety of New Student Orientation dates offered. The sooner you register, the sooner you can meet with your advisor and pick your academic courses!
New Student Orientation sessions take place during the summer and registration will begin in early April 2018. Before you can register for your New Student Orientation, you must complete the following steps listed on your Next Steps Channel on TUportal. For a full list and detailed overview of these items, check out Steps to Register.
- Pay university deposit
- Activate your Temple University AccessNet Account
- Activate your official TUmail email account
- Submit your OWLcard photo online
- Complete Placement Assessments (if applicable) and the New Student Questionnnaire
- Complete the Temple Preview online
- Register for New Student Orientation
2018 Ambler Campus New Student Orientation Sessions
|Tuesday, June 19, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, July 24, 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, August 7, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
At New Student Orientation, you will be able to:
- Meet other new, incoming Ambler students
- Meet with your academic advisors to build your fall class schedules
- Learn more about the various student organizations, events and activities offered at Ambler Campus
- Tour Ambler Campus and get to know our student Owl Ambassadors
If you have orientation questions, please contact Ambler Campus Academic & Student Services at 267.468.8200.
New Student Orientation will take place in the Campus Lounge in Bright Hall.
Temple University Ambler is located at 580 Meetinghouse Road, Ambler, PA 19002. Parking is available in Lot 1