Ambler Campus Transfer Orientation
Ambler Transfer Student Academic Advising
After completion of the Temple Preview, students sign up for a Transfer Student Orientation at Ambler Campus. During this time, student will:
- Meet other new, incoming Ambler students
- Have lunch with campus administrators and classmates
- Meet with your academic advisors to build your fall class schedules
- Learn more about the various student organizations, events and activities offered at Ambler Campus
- Tour Ambler Campus and get to know our student Owl Ambassador
Students will register for their orientation/advising session via their TUPortal as indicated on their Next Steps channel. Below is an overview of the dates, times, and locations for the available sessions.
Ambler Campus Transfer Orientation Dates
- Tuesday, June 13th
- Thursday, June 22nd
- Thursday July 13th
- Tuesday, August 1st
- Thursday, August 10th
While Orientation is meant for students, there will be a 1-hour session for parents at the end of the program. More details coming soon.
Feel free to contact Sonia Medina, 267-468-8200, if you have any questions, problems or concerns.